- Free Consultations Available: (646) 386-0990 Tap Here to Call Us
A Necessary Business Asset To Have
IP protection is a business asset. It is what sets you and your business apart from your competition. It also assures that you obtain and acquire any money that is meant for you and your business, since these are your ideas and creations. At Pitcoff Law Group, we advise that you hinder others from selling, using, distributing, or copying, and benefiting, especially profiting, from it without your authorization.
Five different ways to make sure that you protect your assets correctly:
- Register your trademarks, patents, and any copyrights
- Register your product, business, and domain names
- Avoid joint ownerships
- Implement security measures
- Create non-disclosure agreements, confidentiality agreements or licensing contracts for both partners and employees
If you are interested in more information and would like to speak with a legal professional at Pitcoff Law Group, PC, call: (646) 386-0990, email: email@example.com, or visit our website: pitcofflawgroup.com today. We would be happy to assist you!